1. Participating Merchant Policies: Related services and offerings with links from this website, including vendor sites, have their own privacy statements that can be viewed by clicking on the corresponding links within each respective website. Online merchants and others who participate in NCMI's services are encouraged to participate in industry privacy initiatives and to take a responsible attitude towards consumer privacy. However, since we do not have direct control over the policies or practices of participating merchants and other third parties, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or contents of those sites. We recommend and encourage that you always review the privacy policies of merchants and other third parties before you provide any personal information or complete any transaction with such parties.
2. What personally identifiable information is being collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it is shared. i.e name, address, phone #, account #, SSN, financial information, copies of documents or other forms as required. NCMI Corporation may also legally obtain access to public records, including court filings or tax data, etc.
3. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
4. The Security procedures in place to protect the misuse of you information.
5. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this website. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. NCMI does not disclose nonpublic information supplied by customers to anyone, except as permitted by law or authorized by the customer. We are committed to protecting our customer’s information, including information covered under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and the Gramm Leach Bliley Act (GLBA). Under HIPAA we protect our customers’ Protected Health Information (PHI) and under GLBA we protect our customers’ Non-Public Personal Information. From time to time NCMI may disclose personal information to authorized third parties, such as law firms or payment processing companies, for the sole purpose of collecting a debt or processing a payment. NCMI has no direct control over the privacy policies or procedures of third parties, and is not responsible for such policies and procedures
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the information below. 1. See what data we have about you, if any. 2. Change/correct any data we have about you. 3. Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Whenever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the top left corner of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the webpage. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. E-mail posted or sent through this Website may not be secure against interception by unauthorized individuals. To protect against interception by unauthorized individuals, we will not respond to e-mail requests concerning accounts placed for collection. Therefore, if you are communicating with NCMI Corporation regarding a debt that has been placed for collection with NCMI Corporation, all correspondence regarding that account should be sent by U.S. Postal Service, and/or coming into our office, or for Clients through the secured Client Login portal on the Client Page of our website. DESTRUCTION AND DISPOSAL OF DATA COLLECTED: Contract for the Removal and Destruction of paper records. NCMI Collects is contracted with Columbia Industries - CI Information Management a 3rd party vendor that is in the business of certified and secure removal and destruction of paper records. All paper records in our possession are placed in a locked box for destruction by our contracted vendor. • Vendor is fully compliant with FACTA and GLB Act along with the Patriot Act, and HIPAA. • Vendor is fully Insured and bonded. • All of their employees undergo a thorough background check.
THIS COMMUNICATION IS AN ATTEMPT TO COLLECT A DEBT BY A DEBT COLLECTOR, ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE.
© NCMI Corporation. All rights reserved. | WA. State LIC. # 601-059-303